My 510 in 2 features!!! - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My 510 in 2 features!!!

Featured Replies

Last week I got an e-mail from a good friend of mine on the West Coast. Seems he has been following a cool new car blog. He went through the whole thing and found out my car was a feature. He is doing a new feature on both my cars with a teaser on Wed and the official on Fri.

http://bulgogibrothers.wordpress.com/2009/10/20/car-spotlight-brandon-millers-1972-datsun-510/#comment-374

Then just last week I found this!!! Too cool. And they picked a photo with 2 of my dad's 5 Z's :)

http://blog.cardomain.com/2010/01/28/photo-of-the-day-4/

BTW... I have been getting a lot of lookers on my 510 lately and was hoping to make SOTW (showoff of the week) Maybe you guys could help by clicking the second link and giving me a vote for showoff of the week. But only if you think I deserve it :) No handouts....

Thanks!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3198592

P.S. A guy from Germany e-mailed me to ask if he could use my photos in the RC car mag he writes for in testing the new 240z and 510 1/10 RC cup cars by HPI. He even modeled his after mine. It came out a few weeks ago and I just got my copies in the mail even though I can't read them LOL. Waiting for the pix I took w my cell to show up in my e-mail and hopefully I can attach those as well. Our Datsuns are world famous!!!

Edited by five&dime

Brandon.......Awesome pics.....you're definitely "A chip off the old block"!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Roger that Bruce.....This Global warming is killing us! Happy New Year...... Guy

Yet, we had the second warmest January on record this year here in Salem. Seattle had the warmest on record. El Nino is what is causing both of our weather/s.

Congradulations dude :) . You must be Really proud. Looks like your on your way to becoming an established icon like the Big Daddy Roth cars!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.