Which PCV tube? - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Which PCV tube?

Featured Replies

I am swapping out my flat tops for a fresh set of round tops from ztheapy. Which PCV tube will I need? The 70 or 71-72 or something different? What's the difference?

Are you talking about the hose from the block to the balance tube, or the hose from the valve cover to air cleaner?

I kept the original hose for the block to balance tube connection. The person I bought the air cleaner from on ebay threw in his old hose for the valve cover to air cleaner. It looks like nothing more than 1/2" oil resistant hose (maybe a slightly larger size ID, I've never measured)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.