Parking Light Switch Pix/Info - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Parking Light Switch Pix/Info

Featured Replies

I know I've seen at least one thread talking about the switches where are in the series I cars at the back of the choke plate. I think it was katz who shared info on this though I'm not positive. Can anyone point me to these threads? I've searched and could not find what I was looking for so I'm hoping someone has the threads bookmarked.

  • Author

That's perfect Mike!! That was the thread I was looking for...and it was katz who chimed in on that discussion though I forgot that Alan had provided valuable input as well. Wowzers, I didn't realize that thread was from 2002!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.