So I ran into Brian Morrow the other day.. - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

So I ran into Brian Morrow the other day..

Featured Replies

I ran into Brian Morrow, the former owner of SCARAB from back in the day at a hardware store. I had no clue who he was when he approached me but when I pulled up he saw my 240z and introduced himself and we wound up talking for a good 45 minutes at the front of the store and heard plenty of nostalgic stories. so yes, he is STILL ALIVE and kickin.

Sweeeet :) . 45 minuts, yep thats about average for Datsunholic. ;-)

I would really like to contact him...can you PM me his contact info

Thanks

Craig

Owner Factory Scarab # 155

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Where I met him was in southern california. He has his own real estate business and owns a couple buildings and last I talked to him he was going on a road trip vacation.

I call BS unless you send Craig the info AND he verifys it's Brian from Scarab.

David

Scarab #154

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.