IGNORED

Looking for a Datsun Dual Racing Mirror Set

Z CAR 77

After all these years of driving my 280Z I'm getting tired of having only one little outside mirror. Before I start looking at aftermarket dual mirror sets I'd really love to find a Datsun Dual Racing Mirror Set. The two attached images below show the Datsun mirrors I'm looking for. The Datsun part number is: 99990-00113.

I'd love to get a NOS set but I hold little hope of that. Does anyone know of a set on a pick-a-part car that are in reasonable shape? If you do please post a reply or PM me.

Thanks in advance :)

post-18276-14150809286235_thumb.jpg

post-18276-14150809286445_thumb.jpg

Edited by Z CAR 77
bad spelling

After all these years of driving my 280Z I'm getting tired of having only one little outside mirror. Before I start looking at aftermarket dual mirror sets I'd really love to find a Datsun Dual Racing Mirror Set. The two attached images below show the Datsun mirrors I'm looking for. The Datsun part number is: 99990-00113.

I love to get a NOS set but hold little hope of that. Does anyone know of a set on a pick a part car that are in reasonable shape? If you do please post a reply or PM me.

Thanks in advance :)

Not that they are easy to find, but the 78 Black Pearl's came with that mirror also. They turn up on eBay from time to time. If you do find some used ones here is a link about repairing them. They are a nice diecast mirror that you can take apart to repair them.

http://v8-240z.com/Files/Datsun/Mirrors/Z_Car_Mirror_Repair.htm

Dave...