IGNORED

Hey Guy's

Triple's

Hi Everyone, I have owned my 70 since 86, I originally had a L28 with a e31 head, race Cam, a set of Triple weber's, full length headers, r180 with 4:11s I did most of the work myself which includes the V8 Conv in 88 in which I popped in a Chevy Stroked 400 the motor was built to slap the crap out of most cars on the street. over a period of time I had since moved on to raising a family and owning a home, my 240 has sat dormant since 05. I hope to revive it back to life and start smoking the tires again. I have a very good knowledge, and hope to help in what I can remember to others here! I currently own a 370z which I love, It reminds me so much of my 240 only with more comfy features. again I'm here to help in what little I can. :)

• 4 months later...
Hi there & welcome.

thor

The newer Z's are cool, if done right :) . I take it theres a big import scene down in Santa Fe Springs?

Not too much for our classic Z's but definately for the 350 and 370's :classic:

I just sold my 240sx to a guy in Utah who has a 71 and 370z. He was actually buying for his son who was there and the poor kid couldn't get much time in to ask about the s13 with his dad n I blabbering on about the Zs haha.. I'm just over in Long Beach and would love to see the beast revived and around some meets or something :)

-Bryan

Hi Everyone' date=' I have owned my 70 since 86, I originally had a L28 with a e31 head, race Cam, a set of Triple weber's, full length headers, r180 with 4:11s I did most of the work myself which includes the V8 Conv in 88 in which I popped in a Chevy Stroked 400 the motor was built to slap the crap out of most cars on the street. over a period of time I had since moved on to raising a family and owning a home, my 240 has sat dormant since 05. I hope to revive it back to life and start smoking the tires again. I have a very good knowledge, and hope to help in what I can remember to others here! I currently own a 370z which I love, It reminds me so much of my 240 only with more comfy features. again I'm here to help in what little I can. :)[/quote']

Welcome to the Site. I think you will find that here almost all are Z drivers with L-6 engines. You are certainly vary welcome.

There is another site hybridz and there you will find many Z drivers like your self and will have much more in common I think. :classic:

Gary