Hey Guy's - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hey Guy's

Featured Replies

Hi Everyone, I have owned my 70 since 86, I originally had a L28 with a e31 head, race Cam, a set of Triple weber's, full length headers, r180 with 4:11s I did most of the work myself which includes the V8 Conv in 88 in which I popped in a Chevy Stroked 400 the motor was built to slap the crap out of most cars on the street. over a period of time I had since moved on to raising a family and owning a home, my 240 has sat dormant since 05. I hope to revive it back to life and start smoking the tires again. I have a very good knowledge, and hope to help in what I can remember to others here! I currently own a 370z which I love, It reminds me so much of my 240 only with more comfy features. again I'm here to help in what little I can. :)

Hi there & welcome.

thor

The newer Z's are cool, if done right :) . I take it theres a big import scene down in Santa Fe Springs?

  • 4 months later...
  • Author
Hi there & welcome.

thor

Thanks :)

The newer Z's are cool, if done right :) . I take it theres a big import scene down in Santa Fe Springs?

Not too much for our classic Z's but definately for the 350 and 370's :classic:

I just sold my 240sx to a guy in Utah who has a 71 and 370z. He was actually buying for his son who was there and the poor kid couldn't get much time in to ask about the s13 with his dad n I blabbering on about the Zs haha.. I'm just over in Long Beach and would love to see the beast revived and around some meets or something :)

-Bryan

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Hi Everyone' date=' I have owned my 70 since 86, I originally had a L28 with a e31 head, race Cam, a set of Triple weber's, full length headers, r180 with 4:11s I did most of the work myself which includes the V8 Conv in 88 in which I popped in a Chevy Stroked 400 the motor was built to slap the crap out of most cars on the street. over a period of time I had since moved on to raising a family and owning a home, my 240 has sat dormant since 05. I hope to revive it back to life and start smoking the tires again. I have a very good knowledge, and hope to help in what I can remember to others here! I currently own a 370z which I love, It reminds me so much of my 240 only with more comfy features. again I'm here to help in what little I can. :)[/quote']

Welcome to the Site. I think you will find that here almost all are Z drivers with L-6 engines. You are certainly vary welcome.

There is another site hybridz and there you will find many Z drivers like your self and will have much more in common I think. :classic:

Gary

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.