IGNORED

AWESOME SHOP. Great place to have work on your Z!!!

studioti

I'm sure plenty on this forum already know this, but I just wanted to pass on a good word for Mike's Z Shop in Whittier, CA.

After a year and a half of doing my own minor work on the car, i finally needed to bring it to a professional mechanic. I didnt want to take it to any "around the corner" shop, so i did some internet research and stumbled across Mike's Z Shop in Whittier, CA. I knew nothing about them...but once i gave them a call... I knew instantly this was the place i'm going to take my car.

To sum it up short. They are honest and they know their stuff. Z knowledge goes back generations at that shop. Awesome friendly service and fair prices.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no affiliation with Mike's Z Shop and I am definitely not get paid for this...I was just very please with the service. Now my 280z idles with a purr and drives like a rocket.

I've been there a few times. They're on Painter Ave. right up the street from the Ralph's I worked at before I retired 7 years ago. I did/do my own work on my cars so I only went in there to talk Z's with them. They seemed very knowlegable. It's good to see that they are still in business after all these years the way that things are going. The Ralph's I worked at Telegraph and Painter closed about 4 years ago.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not sure you remember the Kmart near Painter and Telegraph but I worked there for four years during my college days. I too went to Mike's often because I owned 1973, but back in 1981, they were located on Shoemaker Rd in Santa Fe Springs. In fact, they switched my flat-top carbs to the SUs and of course it ran so much better.