Need some help with Datsun paint codes/colors - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need some help with Datsun paint codes/colors

Featured Replies

Does anybody have a picture of, or a copy of the 110 persimmon red, or 905 red paint swatches, or at least a sample square picture of them? I'm trying to decide which i want to paint my car with, and the bodyshop guy needs something for reference. Thanks.

Jordan, my car was born 905 red (which I personally prefer to 110 persimmon), and I had it painted in the Spring of '08. My painter color-matched to the underside of my tool box lids. Turned out great.

He also mixed me a pint of single-stage for future touch up. I could probably brush some on a piece of white or light gray paperboard and send it to you. Send me a PM if you're interested.

The zhome page is great for a rough guide, but you can't mix paint from a digital image on a computer monitor.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.