I'm new -what does ZED mean? - Page 5 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I'm new -what does ZED mean?

Featured Replies

And anyway there's no such thing as an Australian, they're just Poms that got here before I did. :stupid:

Nigel, ummm, I think you're forgetting some of the real australians that were here first. You know the ones I'm talking about.

Its reall easy to talk Kiwi. just switch all letter I's to U's, and finish every sentance with the word "ay"

Originally posted by Mr Camouflage

Nigel, ummm, I think you're forgetting some of the real australians that were here first. You know the ones I'm talking about.

Sorry if I caused offence. I'll crawl back into my hole now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.