IGNORED

Weird noise?

Pomorza

Hello all

So I've owned my Z for about three months now. In complete love with it but I'm having a bit of an issue with it. When I try to put the car into second gear I *sometimes* get a weird buzzing sound. Sounds really like something spinning or something. I also get this noise sometimes when I revv the engine with the clutch in all the way and the car in any gear (but 1st and 2nd as I'm slowing down). I've been told it could be the throw out bearing but a friend of mine that owns a Z. Not sure if the bad tranny mount has anything to do with it. Any advise is appreciated.

Jan.

P.S

Forgot to mention what occurred on thursday. I usually don't do this but I happen to hold the clutch in at a light while I was sitting. Took about three minutes for the light to change. When I went to put it into gear all I heard was this buzzing sound. Wouldn't go into first or second. I let the clutch out and pressed it again and was on my way.

Edited by Pomorza