Need help with 260z distrubtor - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need help with 260z distrubtor

Featured Replies

  • Author

I have set timing before ... so I know to adjust by rotating the distributor, I just never thought about the advance. I checked my intake vacuum and it seems to be a bit low ... about 12 in hg ... but once you rev the engine the engine vacuum drops for a bit and once you let off it jumps to 22-24 in hg ... so it seems ok to me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.