IGNORED

Pick up a project 240k 4 door.

blk180

I have been looking around for a new daily and came across this datsun. Its got a bit of rust and is not running so frist plan is to get it running then to fix the rust and respray.

After that some new rims and daily fun for awhile. The who knows heaps of room for a RB30 or 2JZ.

img1467z.jpg

img1468s.jpg

img1470r.jpg

I will post up some better pics when it stops raining and shots of the problem areas.

Brad

Heres some better pics i took today

img1482xu.jpg

img1478k.jpg

img1488rb.jpg

img1487xy.jpg

img1490f.jpg

I got it running was running good but seems to have done a bearing now but thats ok cos the engine was coming out anyways so now i can just put in some new bearings,rings,welsh plugs and gaskets so i know what im starting with. So it runs which is a start just with a tap tap tap.

img1485to.jpg

there is a small tear in the front seat

img1492l.jpg

And here is some of the work i have in front of me too do.

Passanger guard some bad bog fix up

img1483vd.jpg

Normal bonnet rust

img1486r.jpg

surface rust on the roof.

img1484n.jpg

Face it, most old Datsuns regardless of country have been totally abused and mistreated by owners. To us, they are classics, to most others they are/were just cars.

Believe me you cannot imagine how these cars are treated here, but I'll let you know how it is going in the third world, take a look here and watch how this 1977 240GT Skyline is being tortured :mad:

Face it, most old Datsuns regardless of country have been totally abused and mistreated by owners. To us, they are classics, to most others they are/were just cars.

Well now I am convinced, i thought it is only in my country, but I now I realized it is an international issue no matter where u live! :dead:

Well now I am convinced, i thought it is only in my country, but I now I realized it is an international issue no matter where u live! :dead:

they are classic's :), the more d!ckheads that kill these cars into non-existance are helping bump up the worth of 240k's that get looked after ;)