IGNORED

5-Bolt Brake Drums

Jetaway

I was grabbing a few parts off a junkyard-bound 280Z this morning (depressing, even in though it wasn't mine) and came across a pair of brake drums still in the box in the rear hatch. Great, I had read here that drums for Z's are no longer being made and are becoming difficult to find. Once home I took one out of the box and 1-2-3-4-5. 5? 5 bolt holes. Those aren't going to fit my 1972. Which brings up my question:

Were there any 5-bolt, drum brake Z's or ZX's?

The boxes are stamped "Made In Japan," so they pretty much have to be for some import.

Chris

I took a chance and swung by the house where the 280Z was after getting home from work at 11:30 PM. Surprise, garage door was open. I asked him if he knew what the brake drums were for. Nope, they were in the car when he bought it.

So, does anyone want to buy a nice, new, pair of brake drums for a 1983 Unknownian?

Chris