IGNORED

Hey from Indiana

Fletch

Hey everybody, I'm pretty new to S30's but not new to Z's. I previously had a pretty modified 2003 350z which I autocrossed quite a bit. I picked this car up in NJ but it was built in NC as I understand it. I will probably be selling the motor and trans out of the car at some point soon if anyone is interested because I'm wanting to potentially do another Nissan motor or a bigger power V8. Ok, so here are just a couple of pics of the car.

DSC_0730_resized.jpg

DSC_0716_resized.jpg

DSC_0724_resized.jpg

Can't wait to learn as much as possible here and hopefully be able to contribute soon!

Thanks guys. Yeah, I updated my signature so it should tell more about the car there. It's a TPI 305 out of a 92 Camaro with SLP runners, a cam and some head work. It was rebuilt about 5000 miles ago and runs strong. It's mated to a Ford T5 tranny which feels good too. I just have a friend who I think I might be able to talk into giving me a good deal on an LS1 and T56 out of an 04 GTO, :D. Sorry Frankie, I graduated from Purdue, haha. I'm not all that loyal though and I'm originally from Bloomington if it makes it better. I live in Fishers by the way.