Hey from Indiana - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hey from Indiana

Featured Replies

Hey everybody, I'm pretty new to S30's but not new to Z's. I previously had a pretty modified 2003 350z which I autocrossed quite a bit. I picked this car up in NJ but it was built in NC as I understand it. I will probably be selling the motor and trans out of the car at some point soon if anyone is interested because I'm wanting to potentially do another Nissan motor or a bigger power V8. Ok, so here are just a couple of pics of the car.

DSC_0730_resized.jpg

DSC_0716_resized.jpg

DSC_0724_resized.jpg

Can't wait to learn as much as possible here and hopefully be able to contribute soon!

Welcome to the site. Where is Indiana are you? What kind of engine is that? It looks pretty sweet! Keep posting pictures and updates as you progress.

carl

your car looks great, close to the color I want to do mine when finished. I am guessing that is some type of Nissan motor? RB25 or the like? Keep us posted, I need inspiration :)

Tuned Port small block Chevy, probably out of a mid-80s Camaro Z/28.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks guys. Yeah, I updated my signature so it should tell more about the car there. It's a TPI 305 out of a 92 Camaro with SLP runners, a cam and some head work. It was rebuilt about 5000 miles ago and runs strong. It's mated to a Ford T5 tranny which feels good too. I just have a friend who I think I might be able to talk into giving me a good deal on an LS1 and T56 out of an 04 GTO, :D. Sorry Frankie, I graduated from Purdue, haha. I'm not all that loyal though and I'm originally from Bloomington if it makes it better. I live in Fishers by the way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.