Wanted! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wanted!

Featured Replies

Money!

Lots of it!

The Lottery hasn't panned out like I had hoped.

I'd like to retire early and just screw around with my cars (I'd by others!) and play golf and vacation.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, can't help you there ROFL

We hit the lottery last weekend!

But it was only 4 numbers and turned out to be only $113.

Hit it once before, 5 numbers. But still only got $1500. That barely puts a scratch in the credit cards....:cry:

from what I can see you already have too much time on your hands

ROFL ROFL ROFL

NO PROBLEM MATE,

All you need do is work hard, save like crazy till retirement and, like me,your money worries are over.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

:love: :love: :love: Your Zed.

Rick.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
You have got to be kidding

Yes I was, that is exactly the point!

from what I can see you already have too much time on your hands

I guess it's all relative. If 30 secs to type out my original post is too much time then I guess your right.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.