Trivia... - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Trivia...

Featured Replies

- It's the front hub from a gatling gun?

- An extruder used for making cheese puffs?

Actually, is it a wheel spacer/adapter plate?

  • Author

easy one, yes it's a cool thing that will let you use a wider range of late FWD wheels on your Z. It will get you a Honda pattern.

For what it's worth!!!

"Wheel Spacer!!!"

I guess I'm too late with the answer......

But, that one looks like it's made out of steel. Wouldn't aluminum be lighter? I've seen some in aluminum before.

a paperweight, with pen holding holes :stupid: LOL

What do you mean I am wrong?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.