IGNORED

'74 260Z Mid-Rebuild in Indy

Gychasgy

Hello Z lovers. I got my start on my 260Z in 2005 when I bought it from a junkyard ten miles away from my house for $400 bucks. I started to work hard on the car because it was running at the time and then college came and took all my time. I am now back on the project, and a long project it is proving to be. I just recently pulled the engine and tore it down. The block, the head, and the crank are in the shop right now and I am working on cleaning up the body. I just bought two new Weber Carbs with Cannon intakes to give it a little more power. The body is in a little rough but I am pretty ambitious and did I mention I love this car so I am confident that I will be able to finish it up. I am looking for help though with advice or if anyone wants to help in person its more than welcomed since I forgot to mention this is my first ever car rebuild! I am planning on joining the Indy Z Car Club so hopefully that will help as well. I have a few pictures up for now but will be posting more soon. Thanks for reading and I look forward to getting some good advice and much needed help from all of you. And I have to add that I have looked at many of your pictures on here and I am very jealous of most of your cars!!! Check out my photo album and please reply

Edited by Gychasgy

Welcome aboard.

1) Definitely join the Z club...the advice and help you will get will amaze you with any Z club. Always great people.

2) Post your pictures in this thread. Wierd thing about this board is that when you post to an album, it needs to be authorized by a moderator before being seen. If it's in a thread, immediate gratification.

Can wait to see the photos.