Check out my new Blog! - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Check out my new Blog!

Featured Replies

Very nice. I hope to see you at the Mitty; fortunately for me it's only a 60 mile drive.

  • 3 weeks later...

Just read your blog and your ride is really cool. Your roadster seems to be really alive and kickin. I sure envy it

  • Author

Michael thanks for your nice comment. I hope you can come down to Road Atlanta next April as we are going to make an east coast swing with our cars...

Ron

  • 4 months later...

It's a nice start for a car blog. Are you planning on gearing up for some more entries soon?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Yes, just hard to find time. Holidays are always very busy.

You can access my blog directly at www.rcnetworksracing.com. It looks like the old link above has some problems.

Edited by ron carter

  • 1 month later...

Looks nice, although I got a 404 error on the about page you're linking to. I know that Wordpress has a short supply of car themes since I've been looking for one, too. Looks like a good start, so keep it going.

Great website, I truly enjoyed your videos...Keep up the great work!

Do you ever vintage race the 240Z? I know it was intended to be a tribute car, but I would love to hear that thing on the track!

  • Author

I will be hauling the car out to the Mitty this year for all to hear!

There is a youtube video of my car out there as well:

My BRE Trubite car has also been used in a video game called Dirt 2. We took it out to an abaondoned air field and ran it up and down the tarmac with 8 mic's attached all over the car. I suspect that you could find it on there somewhere.

Ron

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.