IGNORED

Video of my Custom ITB EFI manifold.

Derek

Hi Guys

Been a while since I updated on my Cast intake manifold. I just uploaded a new video. It still doesn't do it justice sound wise but it's the best I can do for now.

I have over 3000 miles on it and it runs like a top.

There really isn't that much valve noise. The mike just seems to pick up the highs better than the lows.

Thanks for looking

Derek

Way cool!

Will

Thanks Will

Wow that is a nice set-up. Are you producing these?

Right now they're just prototypes. I may go into production at some point but that is still very much up in the air.

I have a build thread over at HybridZ. It's long but shows you what's involved in the process. http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=129941

Very nice. I would absolutely love a set of ITBs. I'm going NA with the SUs for now but would like to go to FI at some point, and the ITBs are my first choice.

ITBs are tricky to tune but the rewards are worth it.

Derek

wow! looks good derek...what year is your caR?

Thanks

It's a 73. It's basically stock looking on the outside but I've upgraded the interior and suspension pretty extensively. A ton of sound deadening. Power windows,central locking, 350Z seats. The car is really comfortable compared to stock. Of course with all that added weight is slower than Sh!t right now but I'm working on that as well.

Derek