Nissan EV - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nissan EV

Featured Replies

I can't wait until electric/hybrid cars become mainstream enough that they can stop making them so damn ugly.

Interesting, that article cites a top speed of 90mph, but I could have sworn I read 76mph the other day on another news outlet.

A top speed of 76 just wont cut it even for normal highway driving. If it's straining to go from 70-76, how are you going to pass someone going 68 in a 70 mph zone? Two lane road? Forget it.

Found it:

http://www.reuters.com/article/wtUSInvestingNews/idUSTRE57108X20090802

When I was working out east last year, my coworkers were shocked that we have some roads in Texas that are marked 80mph.

There's a thread from a few days back about this. 20+ posts or so on it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.