240Z Wall clock - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z Wall clock

Featured Replies

Just picked this clock up form ebay. Had to have another piece of yellow Zcar memorabila. Not bad for $19.

post-9967-14150807872948_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure they can...those are usually a pretty simple printout on a standard backing...just do an Ebay search...

I did a search and they didn't have a clock with a red one, but they did have this cool glow-in-the-dark 240Z clock I'm thinking about buying.

With most of those sellers you can supply them with a picture and they can print it on the clock for you. I wanted a clock with a green Z on it and the seller already was able to do that one, but I could have supplied him with any picture and he could do that too. If I cropped it myself it was cheaper of course. I was planning on doing this for my dad with a picture of his airplane on a clock at some point.

Greg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.