IGNORED

Hello from Oklahoma

Hello, just just found the site and joined. Been a z car fanatic since my first 1978 280z, I was 16. Currently just purchased a 1971 240z making this my 7th z over the years at age 41. While some of the z's are no longer with me, I am the proud owner of a 2004.5 350z roadster (shhh! wife thinks it's hers :D) and the 71 that I bought this weekend. not here yet but still on it's way from cali. I have two boys ages 15,16 that are just as excited about th car as I am as this is the one model z that I've never had the opportunity to own, till now!! Just wanted to say "Hello " to everone on here and that I'm looking forward to talkin z's with you all. Darren

Hi Darren:

I think you will enjoy the 240Z as much or perhaps more than any other Z you've had. The 240Z's have their own unique personality - that makes them a joy to drive.

Wecome to the group here -

FWIW,

Carl B.

I agree with Carl in a big way. I had to wait 30 years to own my 240Z . Family obligations came first. With these Zs once bitten you are infected and there is no cure for the virus. Congradulations on your Z. This is a lot of car for a Teen, though.

I think the simplicity of the 240 you will find fun to redo. There are several members of NW Z that have both the later cars and the 240. you will find that you will receive 20X the inquires and interest in your ''new'' car, and you will love the personal feed back from the car when you drive Her. Enjoy the ride ! Ask any questions you can think of when redoing your car.

Gary