I'm buying another Z ! - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I'm buying another Z !

Featured Replies

I wonder if there is a collector with one of every year 1969/70 - 1996?

I suspect that Daddz is leading the way.

Edited by =Enigma=

  • Author

Went to pick-up the new '72' Z today.

Bad News. Car has evidence of rust, bubble under paint, on 3 of the quarters and bottom of driver's door.

I don't want another major resto project, so no second 240Z. (at least not yet...).

Much wisdom and restraint...congratulations...

  • Author

Yeah, but I was really looking forward to driving her home.

Guess my idea of 100% rust free isn't what others perceive...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110416390365&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Here is another one billed as "Rust Free" on e-bay. You should chack out the Hi-Res pics. Rust on one of the floorboards is so bad that there is a hole in it. I think people just cut and paste these words into thier ads whether they are true or not.

Rich

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

That write-up contradicts itself about the engine numbers, too. Large price for a car being sold as not-running salvage.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.