IGNORED

Classifieds section?

BillyR

Hey guys,

Do you think there should be a classifieds section? I mean not that people with our cars want to part with any parts that we have or can source!! LOL

anyhoos i'm after a standard carbie for my 73 240k... if anyone has a spare one for sale?? Just missed out on one on ebay!!! grrr which on of yoose got it! LOL

my car has a damn Holley on it from the previous owner! Need to change it..so hard to start up...runs awesome when warmed up.. just a real POS to start.. feathering the throttle to keep it alive.

it would be nice, but the traffic is fairly low volume.. most "general" parts (ie. anything common to other models) get posted in other sections/forums.. but anything 240k specific, i don't think anybody really minds if you post in the general 240k section :) i know i wouldn't