Parts CD - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Parts CD

Featured Replies

Is there a way to download this to my hard drive so I don't have to reboot it every time I want to use it?

Best,

H Houghton

Why do you have to reboot? As I recall it's just a bunch of high resolution pdf files with a launcher application that helps with navigation.

  • Author

I would like to download the entire contents of the CD to my hard drive for quicker access rather than re-launch the program from the CD each time in order to use it.

I'm sure that there are ways to do it, which will vary depending on whether you are using a Mac or Windows. But I'm not certain if the copyright agreement allows this. I'll need to read the fine print first.

  • Author

It is such a great resource I would like it more at my finger tips, and I could stash the CD in a safe place rather than moving it about so much.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I just copied the entire cd to a folder on my hard drive, and I run it from there.

I knew I would lose the cd (I did), so I'm glad to have it stored locally.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.