Brake Discs Availibilty - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brake Discs Availibilty

Featured Replies

Hi to you all,

I have a question for our European members.

I am in the middle of upgrading the front brakes on a 71 240z, I have the calipers but cannot find a dealer who has 300zx 4 bolt discs 280 x 22.

Any suggestions please

I am in Southern Ireland

Toein

  • Author

Thanks BlueZee, spoke to Mike and he is hopeful that he can help, disc only availible from the States.

Regards

Toein

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.