snapped some pics today while on my cruise - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

snapped some pics today while on my cruise

Featured Replies

Hope the attachments work.

Pulled off by the side of Lake Elmo, MN. Made for such a nice backround I couldn't resist :D The last one was taken tonight after I gave her a bath. Had to clean off all the bug guts from the road trip LOL. MAN I love my Z :D:D:D

post-4657-1415080719892_thumb.jpg

post-4657-14150807200222_thumb.jpg

post-4657-14150807200937_thumb.jpg

Edited by DatsunZsRule

  • Author
Nice! She shines like a diamond!

Thanks Oiluj

She's as fun to drive as she is to look at :D

Great looking car-the rims really bring out the dark color!

Will

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Good looking car on a day made for cruising. Can't wait to do the same in the near future.

  • Author

Thanks for the compliments :)

Yeah, I love that route. Very fun, scenic drive

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.