Yellow springs - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Yellow springs

Featured Replies

Does anyone know what brand of springs these are? The specs are :

Length 12 7/8 thickness 0.440

12 3/4 0.440

12 3/8 0.461

12 3/8 0.461

I bought them in 84 and were never put on a car. The invoice just says "4 springs". There are no markings anywhere on them. And for all of you who are already driving this year, yes the photo was taken today.

post-15138-14150807128601_thumb.jpg

post-15138-14150807129309_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry I don't know about your springs, what I do know is that your picture makes me very happy to live in Florida! It's almost June man, how many Z days do you get there?

  • Author
I'm sorry I don't know about your springs, what I do know is that your picture makes me very happy to live in Florida! It's almost June man, how many Z days do you get there?

We normally get from April to Sept/Oct every few years this happens in May.

I thought Eibach made them in yellow many years ago. I don't know for sure, I just kinda remember that.

Same colour King Springs use here in Australia, but made it to Canada in 84 I don't know, do have a web site.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.