IGNORED

Heading to the paint shop

madkaw

Good luck! I am using a guy in Lexington that was recommended to me by my brother. Apparently he does good work. I have yet to see it because he hasn't done much in the last 6 months. One day I hope to have it back. I am going with a dark blue with the butterscotch interior. My brother is checking on the car today so maybe there will be some progress. Where are you taking yours? I couldnt find a reasonably priced place locally to do the body work and paint.

My friend of 25 years paints out of his garage. He painted the car on the thread "midwest Z shop". He does this part time, but does nice work. He is very good at getting the body work straight, I only wish he had a real paint booth. He is on the east side of indy. He is becoming a Z expert thanks to me;) pushing all these Z cars at him. He likes them though since they are small. I am planning on going with the original silver since I love silver on these cars. I was trying to come up with a unique silver color, but anymore I just want her painted so I can drive her again. I will attach a pic of the last car Steve painted.

post-7622-14150807043156_thumb.jpg

post-7622-14150807043603_thumb.jpg