Valve Lash Settings w/ New Cam - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Valve Lash Settings w/ New Cam

Featured Replies

Here's a newb question for everyone.

I am running a Crane mild street cam in my L24. I found my cam card yesterday and the valve lash specs that are on the card are not the same as the factory hot settings. Which specs are the correct ones to use?

Use the specs that cam with the cam. I believe mine suggested setting .002" tighter than stock...

  • Author

Thanks Jon, that is the same for mine. As it was tighter, I wanted to make sure before I made the adjustment.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.