IGNORED

Center Valance with captive nuts

Zedyone_kenobi

I recently picked up a center valance in great shape from bad dog parts to complete my spook conversion. I have the center valance, the left and right valances, and the MSA spook back from paint and I am very happy with the quality of work. I am gearing up to take off the front bumper, but I have been reading that the front valance with the captive nut plates is a rare part and may or may not fit my car?

26th-Z has been a great help on this, and he has educated me on the history of this part and the matching the corner valances that goes along with it. My corner valances do not have the captive nuts installed. Do I have a collection of parts that will not match up?

I will post pictures up later tonight, but there is some pics of the center valance posted by 26th-Z below

attachment.php?attachmentid=27889&d=1233400311

attachment.php?attachmentid=27890&d=1233400311

Edited by Zedyone_kenobi