IGNORED

240k tail-lights

lalilulelo

i'm looking to purchase some 240k tail-lights, and i'm having a hard time finding them. is there a site that would sell them, or maybe you guys know some people who wanna get rid of some, etc.

i'm in california, but would gladly pay the shipping, etc. to get them out here!

I have a set of the JDM lens for the Skylines of the same vintage. The Backup lens color is reversed from the 240K (red ring and white center). PM me if you are interested. If you want 240K tails specifically, I'm sure someone here has them.

Chris

How many types of tail lamps are there for the 240K? I've seen a few types or perhaps I got confused with other models' lamps. A C110 Coupe has two small and two bigger lamps, right? And a C110 sedan has 4 smaller lamps?

I have a pair of round C210 tail lamps which I would sell at a right price due to change of plan. I bought them already expensive ouch! I'm buying 5 pieces of the bigger C110 tail lamps, when money permits.. hehe

No the tail lights are the same size. Its only the surrounding ring thats larger on the coupe (there rear panel). Which is why you can swap sedan tail lights into the coupe and vice versa. (Like you can do with the 260/280 2 seater and 2+2 as its the surrounds that are the only difference )