Center Caps 40343-E8800 40343-N8800 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Center Caps 40343-E8800 40343-N8800

Featured Replies

I have four new in the box 40343-E8800 and five new in the box 40343-N8800 and one new in the box 40343-N4700. The trouble is, I have no idea what they fit. According to one of the members, 40343-E8800 is a wheel centre cap for European cars up to a build date of July 1973 (that will be from 1969, the first year of Z car manufacture). The US fiche shows it is correct for cars from August 1973 onwards, but is does not give a date when the part was used until.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, larry

post-19155-14150806877595_thumb.jpg

Edited by skip.h
To add picture

Skip, the red Z center emblems (40343-E8800) were used on Z cars in the US from the 1972 to 1975 model years. I don't think the red D center emblems (40343-N8800) were used on any Z cars in the US.

-Mike

I', lovin' the pimp checkerboard look of the one with the D in the center. No idea what it's for, but I like it.

  • Author

Mike, thanks for the information. Larry

Skip.h:

I've been looking for a set of the red center caps. Any interest in selling? Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Sam

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.