IGNORED

Worst Paint Ever

Chart505

I should have taken more before pics...frankly I was so disgusted I got out my sanding blocks and 3M Wet n Dry 360 and went to work.....;)

Take my word for it, it looked like the guy never painted a car before. The funniest part (wasnt funny at the time:mad:) was the lack of paint coverage below the beltline of the car. Looked like he didnt bother to get low and spray down there much at all. PLus the runs.....man I have been on alot of paint sites, I have NEVER seen such humungus runs. Seriously looked like maple syrup poured on the car.

Anyways, the Wazi guys did great work. Things are a little slow so I got a very good price, but it worked for them, I have a dented door on my BMW I am going to bring to them as well. I am having the glass put back in in a few days, hope to have the whole thing put back togther in a couple of weeks.