Distributor Question - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Distributor Question

Featured Replies

Does anyone have info on a dual mag distributor D6F4-02 ? I have a 71Z with 280ZX (F54) motor, E31 head, MSD 6AL & Blaster coil. My option for junkyard dizzy finds here in Albuquerque are nill right now. Would like to hear any thoughts/comments about it's compatibility with my current set-up, and/or a line on something better. Which brings me to my second question, has anyone bought a dizzy from Datsun-Parts LLC on E-Bay http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Datsun-Parts-LLC__W0QQ_armrsZ1 ?

  • Author

That's why I ask questions here first, thanks Phil (by way of Will) for good info on Al Newell of Datsun-Parts LLC. So . . . alrighty then does anyone have a 79-80 E12-80 dizzy sitting around not doing anything (LOL)?

Check the classifieds.

And you won't be ripped off, lot less than the other ask.

Chris

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I bought a reman with an E-12-80 module on eBay for $75 and thought I got a good deal until I installed it a month later and noticed the thing was visibly wobbeling while running. Looks like I got one with a bent shaft. I'll be going to the local parts store to replace it so I can easily return it if something is wrong.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.