GC111 won't start - Page 2 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

GC111 won't start

Featured Replies

  • Author

well here go those pics I said I would post after work from the JCCA meeting I went to. I'm really bad with pics and wish I would of taken more. But I was so into looking at everything. It's really amazing. The first two are from a GC110 and the others are in a Hakoska.

post-17839-14150807279198_thumb.jpg

post-17839-14150807279924_thumb.jpg

post-17839-14150807280575_thumb.jpg

post-17839-14150807281189_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]30119[/ATTACH]

Excuse prease

I seem to have dropped bowl of red noodle into engine bay

forgiveness prease.

Get rid of all the ridiculous braided fuel hoses and earth straps and it might be a decent looking engine bay.

Edited by 440k

  • Author

I agree with you on that one 440k. It's' actually uncommon to see ground earth wires on an L28 here in Japan. But sometimes they can get carried away with the steel braided lines.

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.