I just installed cooper cs4 v rated tires - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I just installed cooper cs4 v rated tires

Featured Replies

well just to let anybody know if they are looking at these tires I put about 20 miles on them and all I can say is very smooth and handle great!!!.I told my wife when I came home it just made my 1974 z ride like a 20 year newer car.tire size I went with is a 205/65/15 speed rated v .I wanted to stay with my other size 215/60/15 but cooper only offered them in a h rated speed. so I stepped up to the 205/65/15 for the v rated. my old tires were dunlap sport a2 with only about 2000 miles on them in the 10 years I owned them.I am so happy with these tires maybe I will start to drive the car more . I hope this helps anybody who might be looking at the coopers cs4.by the way cooper offers a 45 day trial and I got the $40 rebate.so $69 each installed after rebate kurt

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.