Racing the 260Z 2+2? - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Racing the 260Z 2+2?

Featured Replies

Apparently this Z is FIA classified as a Touring Car, different to the two seater. So I'm wondering if anyone has raced one, road course, and if so how it compares with the two seater.

With the longer wheelbase I'd assume it would be a bit more stable but, if so, I'm not sure how this would translate into handling characteristics. Perhaps this would be a disadvantage in tight turns but an advantage in long fast turns.

In Belgium, the Miroux have raced at the 24H of Spa with a 2+2 in the 70'

Not worse thant a Capri ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.