IGNORED

Greetings from Germany

• 5 weeks later...

At first i want to say sorry for the late answer, i was really busy lately so I had unfortunately no time to take care of the Z . ;)

VIN: HLS30-80378

Miles: about 100k

some additional pictures: http://port9.org/z/2/

Where in Germany are you from, i have contact to two other Zed owner in Germany, i could put you in contact with them.

I'm from Baden Württemberg ( Konstanz )

Let me guess, the two Zed owners are alhbln & germanz? ;-)

I'm curious how you learned about the 240Z, why it peaked your interest enought to buy one from over seas without ever seeing one in person, what your plan are for the car, and what your first drive impressions are, even if it's in need of a tune up.

Well, the answer is surprisingly simple: I liked the shape of the car and could'nt get it out of my head over months...

My plans on the car are to bring it back to a original driveable condition.

My first driving impressions are hard to describe since i never drove such an old car before so I was not sure what to expect.

The first thing i noticed was the _very_ sensitive gas pedal and the well working clutch which ended in a burnout :D

The second thing i noticed were the bad brakes...I should check them as soon as possible... but overall really nice to drive...

Greetings

Pascal.

Edited by Pascal