Sightings - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Sightings

Featured Replies

Beautiful red Z in Plaistow, New Hampshire today. We are expecting 12" of fluffy white stuff on Monday and then ..Dun..Dun..Dunnnhhhh !!!! A few tons of salt will be scattered on the roads by the snow haters :angry:

Beautiful red Z in Plaistow, New Hampshire today. We are expecting 12" of fluffy white stuff on Monday and then ..Dun..Dun..Dunnnhhhh !!!! A few tons of salt will be scattered on the roads by the snow haters :angry:

The "snow haters" and those people who need to get somewhere without using a helicopter. ;)

Driving on 4 into Orlando about 4pm today, I had a Mustard yellow driver 70/71 240Z pass me in the fast lane, then need to get over to exit, I tapped the brakes to give him the right of way, a thumbs up for driving it, and enjoyed the puff of smoke as he down shifted and punched it across four lanes to exit!

Windows down, a quick peek back to give me a wave and a thumbs up, and a brunette in the passengers seat-he was having a good day!

Yup, I was in the Volvo...

Will

The "snow haters" and those people who need to get somewhere without using a helicopter. ;)

Hi Walter:

You've got it all wrong. The "snow haters" are the people that either move to Florida to begin with, or that come here for at least the winter. LOL

We have a slightly more positive name for them.. "snow birds".ROFL

FWIW,

Carl B.

I was born and raised in Ohio - I hated the snow and the entire Winter Season there... Got out of it as soon as I could!!

  • Author

Great story HLS30. Your words are like poetry.

thor

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.