Looking for 240Z Front Valance - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for 240Z Front Valance

Featured Replies

Hello All,

I am getting to the point where the body panels and doors will be put back on the car for final fitting before I spray color. I still need the front valance panel for a 240. Out of all the parts I had to find this wasn't expected to be the hardest! If anybody has one that they can sell me please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks, Jeff

  • Author

Now a question comes up that I didn't know I had. There are large lip and small lip valance panels, which is correct for a 1972 or are they completely interchangeable? Thank You for any help.

Jeff

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.