IGNORED

C110 Skyline badge numbers?

Guest Flauski

Guest Flauski

Can anyone tell me the Japanese part numbers for;

SKYLINE rear quarter badges (as opposed to Datsun in NZ & OZ

GT rear quarter badges

SKYLINE badge on tail light panel between tail lights (Datsun on NZ & OZ models)

Are the GT ones the same as the ones used in NZ and OZ? I have seen both red and blue, what is the difference?

Thanks for your time! :)

Edited by Flauski

hmm the only pics I have seen of the JDM are either genuine KPGC110 aka GT-R with the GT-R badges or the GT-X with GT-R badging for the GT-R look.

These have Skyline in the back middle of the tail lights. With a GT-R on the right hand side. On the side at the rear they have Skyline GT with the GT 1/2 white and red. The G = white background and T = Red background. Then the GT-R badge in the grill.

Maybe someone can confirm but does the GT-X have the white/blue GT badge on the side and the GT-R the white/red?

SKYLINE rear quarter badges:

78842-R4600

GT rear quarter badges:

78843-R4600 (GT: Blue) <- GT

78843-R4700 (GT: Gold) <- GTX

78843-R4800 (GT: Red) <- GT-R

SKYLINE badge on tail light panel between tail lights:

Parts book doesn't specify a difference between models (GT or GTR), Just says K-all

79855-R4600

79855-R4625

Front GT-R badge:

62319-R4825

Rear GT-R badge:

79854-R4800

Andrew, to be honest, I don't know. I know I have one spare front Window, but I cannot remember if it's left or right. I have both rears with mounting hardware. I don't think I have mounting hardware for the front. Nor do I have any spare doors which would have what you need.

The problem is that I'm in Sydney and my car's are stored in Melbourne. And I have not been down there in over 18 months.

I keep looking for somewhere to use in Sydney, but have not found anywhere yet. So I keep looking at my photos of "The Good", 'The Bad" and "The Ugly" and dreamin`

post-7277-1415080621853_thumb.jpg

The problem is that I'm in Sydney and my car's are stored in Melbourne. And I have not been down there in over 18 months.

You do realise that the "used by date" has expired, and they're no good anymore, so the best thing to do is sell one to me.. :cheeky:

Nigel

The Ugly (Green) has no drive line in it including no diff. So it's a bit hard to move around. It's the spare parts car. Oh, no interior either. Just a good solid shell.

The Bad (Blue) is complete, original manual, but been used out on a farm in Wagga Wagga. It's still straight n rust free. So this is the one I will turn into a GTR mockup. I'll get everything right with this one first, prior to working on the final one. I'm still a fan of the L28. So I'm thinking supercharged-Turbo config. That should push it only nicely. It will be very sparse, lightened and only two seats. This boy is going to be the licenece loser.

The Good (Yellow) is as straight as the day it rolled off the production line. Not even a crack in the dash. Previously owned by an old couple until the old fella passed on, it's been garaged all it's life and only driven to church on Sundays. I will probably keep this as a stock for as long as I can as it's such a great example. Or eventually it may mimic the blue one with all the trimmings. Built for show and not as much for go.