IGNORED

Can anyone help with missing window parts

240kconvertible

As the title suggests I'm missing a few window parts and would like to know if anyone has any of them spare that they would like to sell to me.

The bits I'm after are the driver side brackets that connect the two rails to the glass and the plastic gromments that go into the glass which the frame that winds the window up connects to. There are 4 plastic clips which run up the two rails as well.

All in all it's everything that is connected to the glass.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Andrew

If that doesn't pan out I may still have a junk door. I'll see if it's still there it may have been pitched.

He has a 240k (not 240z) and is in Australia. I am guessing you have a 240z door, since you are in the US, but I could be wrong. If that is the case, I doubt the parts would be interchangeable.

-Mike

I could probably help you out, I've got about 3 sets of complete doors. I assume you're talking about the front window and not the back yeah :)

Thanks Adzmax, I was talking about the front window:classic:. I probably won't need them as Kent might have a set for me. I'll let you know if we run into any problems.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...