I want to get Hosed.... - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I want to get Hosed....

Featured Replies

Does anyone know if there is a hose kit for the 240? I have found a few pieces here and there but wasn't sure if anyone made a kit with all the hoses included.

Thanks for any direction.

I've not seen a kit, probably because there are some variations in the later years. I bought most if not all of mine from the dealer, can pull all the part numbers out of my records if you'd like.

I just bought the heater core hoses from MSA, which came straight from a Nissan dealer apparently. I've got #'s for those too.

  • Author

Arne and Jonny.......

If you don't mind I would love the part numbers if it's not too much trouble. I hopefully will start replacing them late next week.

Thanks,

Randy

First batch.

21503-N3000 - Lower Radiator hose

14052-E4101 - Manifold hose, front

14055-E3000 - Manifold hose, rear

More to come, don't have all my notes handy.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

14056-E3001 - Coolant hose, engine side

14054-E3001 - Coolant hose, reducer

21501-E3000 - Radiator hose, upper

Haven't found the three heater hoses yet.

Heater hose, inlet

Heater hose, outlet

Heater hose, transfer

The 3 heater hoses I received are marked "HOSE WATER" and have the #'s:

B7185-E4401

B7181-N3000

A4056-E3001

I also got a small braided reducer, but don't have the part #.

  • Author

Like Jonny's name....you guys Rock!

Really, thanks for the info.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.