yellow series one on Ebay - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

yellow series one on Ebay

Featured Replies

It looks better then mine :disappoin

Then again everyone here has a Z that looks better then mine.

Thats it, Im back on suicide watch. Someone post a pic of a rusted out POS that looks worse then mine before I hurt myself :stupid:

2247840738_617be624bb.jpg?v=0

2247841940_9d055378fb.jpg?v=0

Thank you :knockedou

I feel much better now

LOL I wonder if the wiper motor is any good?

:bulb: Im thinking that one of those wheels off the yellow one would make a nice spare for me.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.