280zx distributor parts. - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280zx distributor parts.

Featured Replies

No, this is the magnet, and they are quite fragile. Don't know if they were this fragile when new-if not they have become so over the years.

post-11908-14150805481274_thumb.jpg

Oh, the magnet!:stupid: The part that sits under the stator.

Oops, I said reluctor instead of stator. I went to the dealership, showed the guy the part (stator) and noted the broken magnet. He ordered, when I came back I had the metal part without the magnet attached.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.