IGNORED

Superlites for sale 15x8f, 15x10r

s13drifter

Hi all,

I need to sell my superlites as I have to go 5 stud with the diff I am running and didnt realise this earlier. Ideally I only really need to sell the rears but I am willing to sell the fronts as well, would make an excellent chrissy present!!! Haha

These are brand new have never been driven on with the rears never even having tyres fitted.These were a special oreder and I waitied 10 weeks for them as the centre colour is a custom colour. They are great looking wheel and I will be re-ordering the exact same just in 5 stud.

I have trial fitted these wheels to my K and can inform you that with the wheel flares they are a perfect fit, and there is plenty of clearence on the insides to the wheel arches.

I paid $300 each for the 8"s' and $355 each for the 10"s'. The front have tyres that I swapped off some other rims and they are near new, I think they have 700kms on them. Will come with centre caps also.

Willing to sell the whole lot for $1200, or just the rears for $600.

post-9844-14150805457685_thumb.jpg

post-9844-14150805458335_thumb.jpg

Edited by s13drifter

Canberra - Done, I'll take them if you can drop them around to my brother in a suburb there of. I'm in Sydney, So I shall have to make a special trip.

Just to confirm, they are both 15s not a mix of 15s and 16s? (The Rears look like 16JJ) Are you sure the offest for the fronts are okay?

Edited by 240K&Beyond
Addition #2

I believe the rear is -26mm, and the front are -6mm, I am not exactly sure as I cant find what I wrote down but pretty sure thats the ones. Th offset for the front with flares and a 215 tyre (obviosuly a little stretch, keeps with the JDM theme) is spot on. The rears are also realy good with the wheel only just being 10mm wider than the standard gaurd before cutting it out for the flare. With the flares fitted they still sit back from the flare 10mm.

Bruce you have PM, I can drop them anywhere in Canberra for you, will give you a call.