IGNORED

z-tuning animation

260z

Great !

Cant you or someone else of us develop something like an interactive box of bricks where we can design our dream car in colour, with different front and rear aerodynamic sets, different rims and so on? Would be nice to compare the results.

Rolf

The same thing. This animation career of mine is just on hobby bases. Allthough I do similar stuff for clients. I am goin to try find the time for that. It is a bit more complex to do.... And ofcourse you must draw all those variable parts.... Let's see if I manage to put something together.

260Z,

my contacts to Scandinavia are quite good as I work in the paper industry and many of our mills are owned by scandinavian companies, esp. finnish. Kipis !

Yes, both 240Zs belong to me, unfortunately one had a bad crash last year. Restoring that will be my next job. The 280ZX is my wife's car and the 300ZX is my long distance vehicle. For about 25 years I 'm with Datsun/Nissan sports cars. By the way, I was the first who drove in Norway with a little Honda S 800 Coupe at a rallye around Vos and than at the horse race track in Bergen about 30 years ago. Good old days !

Rolf

Kippis!!

gesundheit!!! Meine deutch ist nicht so gut! Still visiting Finland often? Have you by any chance been in north karelia, Joensuu perhaps? Tseck out jns.fi(my home town) Lucky you, you got so many nice zed's there. Well some day=)

In addition to my 260z I have got a 318i bmw tourer from 1990. ANd it seems to loose some value as our taxation changes nowdays...