No Brake Lights, Help! - Page 3 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

No Brake Lights, Help!

Featured Replies

I discovered that the ground associated with the Combo switch was intermittant.

If I wiggled the wire I could get the lights to work.... I replaced the connector

on the black ground wire on the combo switch.... Life is better...

I am still having rear turn signal issues.... My fron turn signals work fine.

I'm going back to the harness connectors on the passenger side of the dash.

Jay

Not jus a Z - ZDisease

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.