Female connector behind dash - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Female connector behind dash

Featured Replies

The previous owner(s) of my car changed the defroster switch and removed the fasten seat belts warning light on the console.

I replaced the console piece (I think it's called the fuse box cover) with a correct one, but I am missing the female connector that hooks up to the male connector emanating from the choke and fasten seat belt lights.

Does anyone sell the female connectors?

Maybe. Picture?

  • Author

I'll get one up here tonight - have to grab the camera

  • Author

This is a picture of the connector coming from the choke and fasten seat belts lights on the fuse box cover. I need the female end this connects to...any idea where to get it?

post-10133-14150804856181_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks, gents - I am sure I'll find what I am looking for on one of these sites!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.